Making the World a Better Place Through Travel
Job Interviews I Networking I Education I Reunion
Registration is Open!
Welcome from Tucson
Hilton El Conquistador - Tucson, Arizona
The Hilton El Conquistador is the only Arizona Resort awarded AAA's Four-Diamond Designation 33 years in a row!
Imagine a Southwest hideaway where desert beauty embraces you, locally inspired cuisine tantalizes you and recently remodeled guest rooms wrap you in luxury and comfort at an affordable price.
Join us in Tucson, Arizona, for the 33rd Annual ITMI Symposium at the Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort.
The instant you arrive, you’ll know this is a place infused with indigenous culture and connected with the surrounding natural beauty. Spanning 80 acres, the world-class resort boasts amenities you won't find anywhere else, including horse stables, golf, tennis, acclaimed Southwestern cuisine and sparkling swimming pools.
The hotel's motto is "when the mountains turn pink...it's time to drink!"
Hilton El Conquistador Property Amenities
- Pools, fire pits & world class restaurant, the property has it all
- Daily use of fitness facilities & classes
- One hour of putting green & driving range per day
- Two hours of bike usage per day
- Daily cultural enrichment
- Discounted golf green fees
- Spa discounts and more....
Tucson, a Southwest Gem
With museums, historic sites, hiking trails, golf courses and shopping around every corner, Tucson gives you the freedom to roam, exploring a part of the country like no other.
The robust colors of centuries-old frescoes and sacred beauty of Mission San Xavier del Bac call out to you with the opportunity to explore the best example of Spanish colonial architecture remaining to be seen in America.
The shining steel of a 1959 Boeing "Superfortress" is among hundreds of magnificent aircraft at Pima Air & Space Museum. At the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum you'll experience the wide variety of animal & plant life in the Sonoran Desert, one of the most biodiverse spots on the planet.
Tucson...a place with more things to do than your heart & mind can imagine!
What’s included in Symposium?
Symposium is a way for you to reunite & network with your ITMI Community. Develop lasting friendships & partnerships with Tour Operators & Alumni...Join us to laugh, sing, dance & share stories to inspire you once more to make a difference in people's lives through travel.
Education, Professional Development & Networking
- Network with Tour Operators & ITMI Tour Directors & Guides
- Regional Networking Breakouts
- Professional Experts, Speakers & Thought Leaders
- Ask the Tour Operator Panel
- Tech & Media Roundtable Workshop
- Ask the ITMI Home Team Open Forum
- Caldwell & Companies CPAs. Here's your chance to get all of your tax questions answered!
- Legal & Insurance Panel with Jeff Ment & Kenneth Whitman
- Daily Wellness Activities including Yoga, Zumba & Desert Hikes
- Marketplace Face-to-Face Job Interviews & Mixer (additional $100)
Meals & Events
- Three Networking Luncheons
- Opening Night Gala Event
- Themed Finale Event at Last Territory
- Kartchner Caverns & Tombstone
- Saguaro National Park, San Xavier Mission & Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
- Pima Air Museum
- Sabino Canyon & DeGrazia's Gallery in the Sun
El Conquistador Hotel Rate
- $64.50 Share Standard Room, per person, per night plus hotel tax
- $129.00 Single Standard Room, per night plus hotel tax
- $169.00 Single Junior Suite, per night plus hotel tax
- Includes Resort Fee