Making the World a Better Place Through Travel
Jan 29 – Feb 2, 2017
Little Rock, Arkansas
ITMI TOUR DIRECTOR REGISTRATION
COME ROCK WITH US IN LITTLE ROCK!
"The ITMI Symposium is a gateway to new friends, new facts and new opportunities." - Alex Edmonds, 2015 Alumni
"It's time well spent getting to know other Tour Operators, reconnecting with the fabulous ITMI Resources and meeting interesting Tour Directors." - Mary Cox, Globus Family of Brands
"Symposium is of value to me on many different levels. It's fantastic to connect with talented Tour Directors and meeting with new and returning Tour Operators is always a highlight of my year!" - Ashley Schweizer, Holland America - Princess Cruises
Little Rock - A Gem of a Location
...is the new and upcoming destination according to Conde Nast Traveler, National Geographic and the Huffington Post. Little Rock has it all! From Civil Rights & the Central High School National Historic site to the Top 5 U.S. Food Cities 2016 according to Forbes Travel, Hot Springs - the U.S.'s oldest National Park managed by the National Parks System and home of Non-Profit Pioneers like the Clinton Foundation, Heifer International and Winrock International.
Tour Director Early-bird Registration**
- May 2 – November 30, 2016 = $545
- After November 30, 2016 = $645
- Please note cancellation policy
- **Marketplace not included
- Please note: If you would like to pay by check, during the checkout process enter PAYBYCHECK in the "Coupons" section
*Early-bird Special savings good through November 30, 2016
Symposium Marketplace Job Interviews
(may only be purchased with registration)
The ITMI Symposium Marketplace Roundtable Job Interviews are one of the most important benefits of Symposium where Tour Directors and Tour Operators have scheduled group interviews with each other in 15 minute intervals. Marketplace attendees will have the opportunity to meet with their Facilitator / Coach to prepare you prior to Marketplace.
Spouse / Partner / Guest Registration
ITMI invites your spouse / partner / guest to join you at Symposium! The guest registration fee of $295 includes all opening day general sessions and luncheon on Monday, Gala Opening on Monday and Closing Event on Wednesday. Also included are the pre/post sightseeing FAM tours on Sunday and Thursday and the special session for spouses and guests on Monday: “Tips on how to live with a tour director.”
What’s included in Symposium?
Symposium is a way for you to reunite & network with your ITMI Community. Develop lasting partnerships with Tour Operators and fellow ITMI Alumni...come laugh, sing, dance and share stories to inspire yourself once more to begin a New Year and make a difference in people's lives through travel around the world.
Meals & Events
- Full American Breakfast Daily (DoubleTree Hotel Guests Only)
- 3 Networking Luncheons hosted by ITMI
- Opening Night / Networking, Wine & Food
- Closing Final Night with Wine & Food
Education, Professional Development, Networking & Marketplace Interviews
- Network with Tour Operators & Alumni
- Marketplace Interviews (Additional Cost)
- Industry Leading Speakers
- Panel Discussions
- Dedicated Sessions & Regional Networking for Tour Directors
- Tax Deductible (Ask your Tax Professional)
Pre & Post Familiarization Tours & Admissions (Discover New Up & Coming Tour Destinations)
- Little Rock Sightseeing featuring Central High the epicenter of the Little Rock Nine, Clinton Presidential Library and Heifer International (Tour A & E)
- Arkansas Wine Country featuring Post Familie Vineyards, Chateau Aux Arc and Historic Downtown Conway (Tour B & F)
- Hot Springs, the oldest park in the National Park System, Arlington Hotel, Al Capone Haunts & Oaklawn Racing (Tour C & G)
- Crystal Bridges American Art Museum located over 120 acres of Ozark Forest immersing visitors in History and the Natural Environment (Tour D & H)
100% refund if cancelled prior to Nov. 1, 2016, excluding Administration Fee of $100
50% refund if cancelled prior to Dec. 1, 2016
No refund if cancelled after Dec. 1, 2016
Symposium reservations will be cancelled if payment is not received by Dec. 1, 2016.