Making the World a Better Place Through Travel
Jan 29 – Feb 2, 2017
Little Rock, Arkansas
Tour Operator Registration
COME ROCK WITH US IN LITTLE ROCK!
"The location is always a big draw for us to attend. Initially, sometimes the destination seems an unusual location to host but it shows that it is not just the destination that matters but what we can learn from and experience within that destination; local sightseeing, the level of service venues are willing to provide and the ability to experience first hand what can be done in the surrounding area is critical. I feel the destinations ITMI has offered have been outstanding. I’m in awe of the pull ITMI has to gain buy-in from destinations and their ability to always feature interesting sites and excellent properties." Emma Pitre, Destination America
Little Rock - A Gem of a Location
...is the new and upcoming destination according to Conde Nast Traveler, National Geographic and the Huffington Post. Little Rock has it all for Student Tour Companies, Adult & Specialty Tours, Adventure, and more! From Civil Rights & the Central High School National Historic site to the Top 5 U.S. Food Cities 2016 according to Forbes Travel, Hot Springs - the U.S.'s oldest National Park managed by the National Parks System and home of Non-Profit Pioneers like the Clinton Foundation, Heifer International and Winrock International.
Tour Operator Early-bird Registration***
Please note: if you would like to pay by check, during the checkout process enter PAYBYCHECK in the "Coupons" section
Add 2nd Tour Operator Associate***
Add 3rd Tour Operator Associate***
Add 4th Tour Operator Associate***
Add 5th Tour Operator Associate***
What’s included in Symposium?
Your investment in Symposium, as a respected ITMI Tour Operator Partner, enables us to hand select resumes of ITMI Certified Tour Directors to match your specific requirements and provide personal references throughout the year.
Meals & Events
- Full American Breakfast Daily (DoubleTree Hotel Guests Only)
- 3 Networking Luncheons hosted by ITMI
- Exclusive Tour Operator Reception
- Opening Night / Networking, Wine & Food
- Exclusive Tour Operator Dinner
- Closing Night Event with Wine & Food
Education, Professional Development, Networking & Marketplace Interviews
- Network with Tour Operators & Alumni
- Marketplace Job Interviews
- Industry Leading Speakers
- Panel Discussions
- Private Tour Operator Networking
- Dedicated Student Tour Operator Session
- Dedicated Adult Tour Operator Session
Pre & Post Familiarization Tours & Admissions (Discover New Up & Coming Tour Destinations)
- Little Rock Sightseeing featuring Central High the epicenter of the Little Rock Nine, Clinton Presidential Library and Heifer International (Tour A & E)
- Arkansas Wine Country featuring Post Familie Vineyards, Chateau Aux Arc and Historic Downtown Conway (Tour B & F)
- Hot Springs, the oldest park in the National Park System, Arlington Hotel, Al Capone Haunts and Oaklawn Racing (Tour C & G)
- Crystal Bridges American Art Museum located over 120 acres of Ozark Forest immersing visitors in History and the Natural Environment (Tour D & H)
100% refund if cancelled prior to Nov. 1, 2016, excluding Administration Fee of $100
50% refund if cancelled prior to Dec. 1, 2016
No refund if cancelled after Dec. 1, 2016
Symposium reservations will be cancelled if payment is not received by Dec. 1, 2016.