NOTE: All users must register for a personal account, as the general ITMI Alumni login information from our previous website will not work. Having your own account will ensure we are able to personalize your experience and serve you better. You may deactivate your registration at any time.
Directions & Troubleshooting
If this is your first time to the Exclusive Alumni Membership Area, you will need to register by clicking “Register” under the login box.
2. To register, enter the details prompted by the registration box. Once you have submitted your registration, you will be notified via email when you have been granted access. You must click “I Agree To The Terms of Service” box.
3. If you encounter any errors during the registration process, contact us.
4. Once you have registered and are given access to the Exclusive Alumni Membership Area, you will use the email address you used to sign up, or your chosen username, along with your chosen password to access the site.
5. If you cannot remember your password, click the “lost password” button. If you cannot remember the email or username that you used to register, contact us.
6. If you encounter any errors, contact us for help.
7. If you have previously logged into the Exclusive Alumni Membership Area, you may remain logged in from a previous session. If you are already logged in, you will not see an area to input your login details. Instead you will see “My Account.” If this is the case, simply press the button under the “Access” heading labelled “Exclusive Alumni Membership Area” and you will be taken to the site.
7. If you press the button “Exclusive Alumni Membership Area” underneath the “Access” heading without being logged in, you will get sent to a page that says “Oops. You Don’t Have Access To View The Exclusive Alumni Membership Site.” To return to the login page, click the button labelled “Exclusive Alumni Membership Login.”
8. If you have any further questions or concerns, contact us.
Sign Up With Your Email Address To Receive Our Quarterly Newsletter