Enter To Win 1 of 46 Prizes
$7,000 in cash & prizes to be given away
You could win 1, 2 or 3 prizes up to a $600 value!
**Full contest rules are located at the bottom of this page
To enter, submit a video or image with a max 500 word blog post about one of the following three subjects:
1. What was your “Wow” or “Aha Moment” on Tour or during your ITMI Classroom Experience?
2. Why are you Excited about Coming to Branson?
3. Why does Travel Bring you Joy?
Your submission must talk about your relationship to ITMI
Share your submission on your social media account using the following hashtags #ItAllStartedWithITMI
You may submit ONE entry per category (ie: one video entry and one image & blogpost entry) for a maximum of TWO entries
Your entries will be judged by a panel of individuals including ITMI Alumni and Tour Operators.
30 Tickets to Silver Dollar City Valued at $100 each, including round trip motor coach transportation from the Chateau on the Lake, a meal and entrance to the Silver Dollar City's Old Time Christmas Festival
A trip to Branson during the holiday season isn’t complete without a visit to Silver Dollar City. The amusement park’s “Old Time Christmas” festival features over 6.5 million lights, one thousand decorated trees, two Broadway-style musical productions, thrilling amusement rides, unique shopping, and endless holiday comfort foods and treats. ABC’s Good Morning America declared it one of the top five holiday events in the country and CNN.com calls it one of the world’s top holiday destinations.
The motor coach will depart the Chateau promptly at 5 pm on Sunday, November 3 and the park is open until 9:00 pm and
will leave promptly at closing and return to the Chateau.
8 Prizes of $250 Towards Your Symposium Ticket for winners of the Video Submission Category
One entry per person per category
Your video must be at least one minute
Videos will be judged by its creativity, originality, image, sound and message content.
8 Prizes of $250 Towards Your Symposium Ticket for winners of the Image and Blog Submission Category
One entry per person per category
Your blog post must be between 300 - 500 words and include three images
Blog and images will be judged by creativity, originality, image and message content.
You may enter both categories for your change to receive $500 towards Symposium.
Complete your blog post including three images and / or video project (or you may submit one project for each category).
Fill out the Video / Image Release Form and scan the form / take a picture of the form.
Sign the Contest Rules Form and scan the form / take a picture of the form.
For the blog with three photo submission: attach your blog post and three photos directly to your email.
Email your submission (max one per category) and the scan or picture of the Video / Image Release Form to email@example.com.
The Fine Print
Entries must be in by July 7, 12midnight PST (California time) to be eligible.
No copyrighted images or videos / music may be used original content only.
All entries must be submitted in a digital format.
Video / photo entries must be of good quality 300dpi or greater, digital a minimum of 8 megapixels.
Video / image entries must be horizontal (widescreen, not vertical), HD resolution or higher and between 30 and 90 seconds in length.
ITMI maintains the right to reproduce, reprint, distribute, perform, display, or exhibit the project for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes for websites, at Symposium, or at any other venues.
Photo / Video Release must be completed for all entries to sent to firstname.lastname@example.org entries may be used in ITMI’s social media / marketing / website.
You must sign the Contest Rules Form and email that with your submission.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up by emailing 3 photo & blog and/or video submissions to email@example.com and who are 18 years or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is open to legal residents of any country, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of The International Tourism Management Institute (ITMI) its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of ITMI as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Monday, June 17 @ 9am PST and ending July 7, 12pm PST. All online entries must be received by July 7, 12pm PST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a Video / Image Release Form and the Rules Form (this form). The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ITMI.
5. You may enter only once per category. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of ITMI.
6. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive one of 30 tickets to Silver Dollar City valued at $100 or one of 16 prizes of $250 credit to the ITMI 34th Annual Symposium in Branson, Missouri. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by ITMI. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at ITMI’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for ITMI to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a panel of judges under the supervision of ITMI. Winner will be notified by telephone and/or email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. ITMI shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ITMI’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that ITMI, anyone acting on behalf of ITMI, and ITMI’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of ITMI. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ITMI from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which ITMI may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
10. Terms & Conditions: ITMI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond ITMI’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, ITMImay select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by ITMI. ITMI reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. ITMI has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, ITMI reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless ITMI and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, email email@example.com
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is ITMI 14 West Pier, Sausalito, CA, United States, 94965. The Campaign hosted by ITMI is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
15. By entering the contest, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.